About Abla Hamilton
Abla Hamilton has 14 years of experience designing solutions for eCommerce across web, desktop, kiosk, and interactive television platforms.
She is currently a User Research and Design Manager for Redbubble. She is responsible for performing customer research, interaction design and usability testing for the web & mobile channel.
Before joining Redbubble, Abla has held positions as a senior user experience designer and lead interaction designer at Snapfish-HP, ZillionTV, Rhapsody America and Bank of America.
Abla holds a B.A. in Studio Art from Pomona College, and a M.S. in Digital Design (formerly known as Information Design and Technology) from Georgia Tech.
- Agile & Lean UX methods
- requirements gathering & product vision
- exploratory research
- customer research
- persona & user scenarios development
- brainstorming & concept development
- project planning & management
- sitemaps & user flows
- interaction design, wireframes and specifications
- prototyping (Axure and Dreamweaver)
- usability testing and analysis
Documentation samples are available on request